Wednesday, April 28

Can you tell I'm in no mood to study?

I have nothing to do now, except for two episodes of HunterXHunter GI Final OVA to watch. I don't feel like watching that now. I have no fanfics to read. I have my BMGT notes opened in front of me.

Obviously, I'm not reading that. Read a few lines, and would raise my head to check on the progress of my download on Peace Maker. Read a few more, Oh yeah! I still have not formatted the songs Angela sent me. Few more lines, and I'm here posting. -.-

I'm hungry, like want a proper meal kind of hungry. Haha, parents are off to Malaysia for a trip. They are coming back tomorrow night, I think. Grandmother called this morning, asking if we have eaten, if my younger sister was able to wake up in time for school. Hahaha.

Still have no mood to study. I know half this shit, it's common sense really. That's why I don't feel the urgency to study. Well, all I need to study is the actual type of systems and names...Blah. Study, study, study. Need to go to KUMON later, from 3.30pm to at least 6pm. Hope she's not going to ask me to come in tomorrow, that's when I would likely to get some actual studying, seeing that the final is on the day after tomorrow.

Need to get more CDs to write out Peace Maker, 24 episodes are all out. Plan to make an conscious effort not to watch all in one shot, leave them for the holidays.

Note to self:
Remind sister to burn out the 4 remaining CDs of Dolphin Bay, need to return to Alina.
Extort money from Candy to buy CDs...well, no need to extort. Ask.