Wednesday, July 1

i am never going to get my license...

missed my scheduled driving lesson again. the last time was that I just don't feel like preparing for one hour for an hour lesson. This time, I honestly overslept. The instructor rang and asked for my whereabouts. T__T My whereabouts = in bed... hai...point taken, my lessons should be scheduled after 12 noon...

On the other note, reformatted my mp3 player. My netbook had problem reading certain folders, after me restarting my netbook, player, and uninstalling & reinstalling the zen explorer. LOL well, at least it's much cleaner/neater, damn tedious formatting my playlist format through...don't even know why i kept a English and Chinese folder in there anymore. hardly ever listen to those songs...lol

back to work tomorrow. running and running.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home