Friday, May 22

Bangkok Post with pictures~~

Hahaha, just to make use of my photobucket account. Too lazy for a day by day review. I will just link to Angela's blog. LOL

Photobucket
46 mails on return, I just want to screen-cap my user-id, truth to tell. LOL

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Braised Pork rice, this is from the stall in the food court in Platinum Mall. The roadside stall near our hotel is actually selling a much nice one. Angela's TomYam soup, which is too sour for me, but was raved by Angela. Even had it as a supper on our last night. Tamago Wakame and Ikan Teriyaki. Very nice. LOL Eating Japanese food in Thailand, twice. LOL

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My conquest. !!! Day 1,2,3. Day 3 only look like that because of the 60 slippers piled up at the head. LOL Got Super Junior's 3rd album, not that I am going to listen to the CD since I do have all the mp3. Just being a good fan and supporting the Thailand's sales figures. LOL Chosen the wrong poster. Hai...Should have chosen the other one with Eeteuk and Eunhyuk. Only realized when I reached back at the hotel. Also got a key-chain randomly, to hang in the office. So that I can irritate people with more fangirling. It comes with a bell attached! LOL

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Flight to Bangkok. Having Ramen, Showing off my new wacky frames and bimbo nails. The nails which I have saw off on my second day back in Singapore. Now my nails are thin as hell. This is a good photo for facebook profile too. LOL Random photo Angela took in Platinum Japanese Restaurant. Flight back to Singapore. Seriously, I look like I have flawless skin complexions in all these photos. Not photoshopped too. God must be happy with something I did recently. LOL Or I should just can invest in one of the same camera, then I can start camwhoring too. LOL

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home