Friday, March 20

Cash rich for 5 min, all gone now...



Fancam of Sorry Sorry Rehearsal @ Music Bank [Eunhyuk ver.]

I am just in love with this boy's dancing. Even when he is standing in a crowd of ten over boys, my eyes are drawn to him. *lovestruck* Certainly he is not the looker of the group, in fact his nickname is Monkey, but his stage mannerism...

I really need to earn more money so that I can go fan-stalk them personally in Korea.

Bonus! And all the letter start pouring into the intray. More work for the remaining. Should I add to the flood too? The account balance pleases me a great deal just now. For a whole of five minutes? Then, my bill payments, confirmed confirmed, all gone. When would I ever have savings of 5 digit figure?

Savings only. Hai...I still need to strive on. There is nothing more demoralizing than a small but adequate income.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home