Monday, March 16

waste of a prefectly good day

developed gastric flu at 2PM. %^*T#! I knock off at 5.30PM, have been working for more than half a day. I only started developing gastric flu at 2PM.

OK I have decided, Gastric flu is the worst thing to be sick with. I kept vomiting for that hour straight. Wasted all of my lunch, then dry-heaving with all those hateful sour acid coming up.

Saw a doctor, gave me a jab and told me to go home since the jab will make me very sleepy. Again, %^*T#! It's 3 by then, I knock off at 5.30PM, wasted half a day MC like that. And the jab sucks, it still take about half an hour to take effect.

Really need to force myself to sleep if not I will vomit in the cab itself. As it is, vomit again before i reach my house. %^*T#!

Never ever again do I want to get gastric flu, even if I am so sick of work that I just want to lie down to die.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home