Tuesday, May 12

my 2 weeks off...

the best thing about holiday is not so much be resting yourself, but to see other busy working. Back on 26 May 2009.

Hehehe, that's the message currently on my place-card on my desk. Not that it can just sit on that empty space for long. People are always hot-sitting, our trainers stepping in to help kill the calls for half a day. It will be pushed to one side soon.

Going to Thailand from 14-17 for a short break with Angela. The Land of Smiles. HK is just too expensive and not viable for two. The burden of the hotel room, let's not talk about it...Luckily, we can just top up on our existing air tickets to switch to BKK, otherwise that will just be money down the drain.

Well, looking forward to some cheap cheap shopping in BKK. My sister was telling me she shopped like crazy over there on her last trip. And they have clothes in my size, of the style I prefer. Definitely looking towards it.

Hoping to get some acrylic nails on, it should be relatively cheap. So if I really cannot stand long nails, I can just take it off without feeling the burn on pockets. Acrylic nails in Singapore is costing around SGD70++, i believe.

Massage too. Enjoy enjoy, relax relax. Watch some movies. LOL

Then when I return, going get the instructor's name from JY to start on my driving. I must get my license by this year's end. My mid-year resolution? LOL

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home