Tuesday, May 26

Post 501: I am a abusive owner.

Dear Desktop,

why...just why can't you start-up properly? playing with my patience by starting up, flashing the blue screen and then restart all over again. I admit, after I get the netbook, I am not showing you as much love as I should, but still I took (relatively) good care of you, clearing the dust (once in a blue moon), providing for you (updating my software for gogobox...download!! LOL) .... Yes, I kept you hard at work, not letting you rest for weeks on end, but still....you get eye-candy first hand! Now, is this way to treat me?

You must admit you have been a noisy bugger since the one year passed. Complaining, groaning away like a farting old grandfather. Yes, I was a tad abusive, hammering away at you attempting to make you stop wheezing (not like that works)... Well, for your info, if you die on me, I will dig you out of your grave, revive you at all cost...bah...ok resuscitation ceremony will not cost me more than $200. so don't make me waste my money...it will not be a happy occasion, for you or me. Just so you know.

No love,
Your owner.

Hai....my desktop is really crashing on me, only finally finished start-up after one hour after playing the restart game with me. It has just been two years since I first introduced it in my post of 14/03/2007. PC should not die so fast...My toshiba laptop last me for 5 years! And I abused my laptop more than ever...Realized that I did not make an introductory post for my net book. Oh well, lazy to post picture, but I can tell its birth date: 14 March 2009. Hahaha, I love keeping my credit card bills. And this is my 501th post...LOL, rather surprised being the lazy/random blogger that I am, I am still able to reach the 500 mark. LOL

s10005098 : April 2002 to March 2007
SarangHooEh : 14 March 2007 - ....
cheonsa : 14 March 2009 .....

(woah, just realized, exactly 2 years ago...instinct maybe?)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men with Male Enhancement are a hours a day bearing the extender, the effects will be long-term unities and you will be in control condition of the penis development.


Also visit my homepage penis advantage penis Advantage review penis advantage reviews penisadvantage penisadvantage review penisadvantage Reviews

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home