Monday, June 8

counting down to 0800

Hahaha, midnight shift is my time to fangirl. always, a girl smiling crazily away can be spotted. there is just something to be said about those boys. hai~~

they are having an Asia tour again soon. Likely Bangkok is likely to be one of their stops, seeing the way Thailand is crazed over the Korean pop star? Should I spend just to fly there and watch a concert? Do I even have that kind of money? Furthermore, the concerts dates are never really made known. Even if I set my heart on it, I will not have enough time to save/take leave. HAI~ My life is so hard...

...

Money makes the world go round. Money money money. money can fulfill this fangirl's dream to drool 10 feet away from her boys. *HER* boys, entitlement issue here.

oh well.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home