Tuesday, July 29

我要學武術!!

Going back to work tomorrow after 2 days of OFF-days. So Nice~~~

Went out for a simple haircut session with JY yesterday , and ending up spending money...LOL Manicure, got mani-pedi package at S48 dollars, then just randomly deciding to watch Red Cliff. I don't think I should consider JY my best shopping partner but more like the "spending" partner. Wastrels, the pair of us.

Red Cliff!! Wah Wah....The wushu!! 帥帥帥!!! And they are not the usual pretty boys, or chocolate abs guys that I go gaga over. 帥帥帥!!! One against Hundreds! Zhang Fei sending people flying with just one push. Guan Yu shoving a horse and his rider to the ground because he could not stay seeing Liu Bei's flag being trampled on. Zhao Yun saving Liu San single-handedly. Of cause, the Eight Triagrams Formation battle scene. 帥帥帥!!!

Whahahaha, obviously I read through all of wikipedia. Click on all the links... Even went through Kong Rong's page. 建安七子...wah...even his children sprout poetry at the drop of a hat. (Or their heads, literately) 安有巢毀而卵不破者乎 ... Dots, think my Chinese teachers would break down in tears if they know that at least I know such a line exist now. There is hope!! LOL, rubbish...

Now, i feel like reading Three kingdoms. Not exactly romance of the three kingdoms, because i don't like that idea that Zhou Yu and Zhuge Liang are rivals. LOL Bias much, LOL? I want to read Records of the Three Kingdoms. 三國志 =/= 三國演義.

Went out with Michelle and Eve just now...dinner at Marche. Eat and chat, less of eating more of chatting. LOL We need to crap more. I need to find out that massage place at the house at Dempsey road from Michelle. LOL

And it's back to work tomorrow....Hai...at least it's morning shift tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home