Thursday, June 3

Yesterday I went to watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban with my younger sister, Angela and YiXian. Was pretty disappointed by it. They skipped lots of parts, added stuff to it. Yes, a good adaptation of the book but fell short from my expectation. It was far shorter than the first two parts. I think Lupin and Black was strange. Strange as in not what I have imagined of them. Lupin would have been more regal. Black would have been more intense and angry.

All that aside, I had a great time yesterday. Spent close to $80 yesterday. Got a POT Oiishi hand puppet and a small Atobe keychain now. That's $37 gone. Then, got 7 comics books at Kinokuniya. That's another $44.70. Returned money that I owned Angela. That's the end of my pay.

Haha whatever. Happy now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home