Thursday, May 20

I am so lazy today. Slept till 3pm in the afternoon. Sure, I did wake up once in a while but I just went back to sleep again. Only after 3, did I rise to do something else. Something else = Reading in bad.

Just got back from work. Damn hungry now, Mum didn't give me money before I left for work. The only thing I ate the entire of today was one miserable Fan Choy. Damn hungry.

Yesterday, I got my Fudomine shirt from CP. I'm supposed to get my Hyotei one too together, but apparently there was something wrong with the printing. So, waiting for it now...

Then, met up with YiXian and Angela, did nothing except having lunch together and talking. Talked for a long long while. It was pretty fun. Then, we have the idea of eating steamboat together next Friday. So far, everything/everyone seems okay.

Bennie = Free
Pamela = Free
Angela = Free
Me = Free
Johanna = Should be ok, I'm supposed to remind her. So, I'll take that as an "OK"
HuiPing = Getting back to me by Wednesday.
JingYun = Asked me on who's going and didn't give me reply after. =_=
YiXian = No reply yet.

That's 5 out of 8. Hey! We might have a chance of pulling this thing off! Color me impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home