Thursday, May 6

Something happened to Mrs Lee, Principal of SMSS, today. I don't know what exactly, as I didn't manage to hear a word of the report. Speculations are going around, some said she was suffering from lack of oxygen, some said brain damage, some even brain dead. At least that were three versions I heard.

She is a damn cool Principal. Yes, she had her crappy moments specially with our batch. The batch that came in with her, so she was really pushing us hard. If we didn't do well, it reflect on her. Well, I heard we surpassed all our seniors. So...that was besides the point. She was the only one Assembly speaker that I listened to. Jokes, wisecracking all around. Unlike the Cool, Kook....however you spell it. Well, hope it's nothing too bad. SMSS would be rather different without her.

On a more personal note, I have officially begin my vacation. Finished my exams, they were rather easy actually. Of course, it is another matter if I would score well or not. The questions were easy, straightforward. My contents are half there, logical as I didn't study too much. In fact, I think I did less than 5 hours of studying for each module. Just pray that it would come back and slap me in the face. That would be a bitch.

Got my vacation job too, I think I posted about that before. Had actual experience of the scope now. Damn easy, drawing red lines across pages. If all five pages are correct, you proceed on to write "Good" and draw a star. Record the student grade in the records. And get their next assignment papers ready in the folder. That's it. Damn easy.

Their questions are like 5+3, 84+29, rewriting, and Chinese pinyi. Easy. I was so bored I even counted the dots myself at one point to amuse myself. Well, I'm kind of shocked by the Chinese though. They are learning words like "left", "right", "outside" but their examples involves "camel", "sakuras" and "bulldozers." So, I'm wondering if they are recognizing by the pinyi or the actual words themselves. Weird, I don't even know how to write "camel". Do I even know what a camel is at their age? Of course, I've always sucks at Chinese but is there such a difference?