Saturday, May 15

Now, I have documented proof of what happened on Wednesday. Can you tell I'm bored? I'm just waiting for my stuff to finish downloading. Hopes this does not screw with my layout.

The broken slipper that started it all:


Which lead to me taking a picture in the bus, which likely annoyed and freaked the hell of the SMSS girl who sat beside me:


After lunch, blah blah. Angela and JingYun aka THE AUNTIES shopped. At one dollar! Cheap! Cheep! Cheep! Cheap!:


While I blocked people's way outside the shop, acting cute, taking photos of my socks again and my phone:






Happy with her slippers, JY now goes to steal something. I will blackmail her later with this. CAUGHT IN THE ACT:


I was actually being a perv when I took this. Trying to capture their butts, but didn't might to get one shot that actually manage to turn out well. But, I shall not despair! I now have proof/blackmail materials! I will now, sit at home like a tai tai! As long as this remains in my hands! Mhahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home