Wednesday, May 12

Mrs Lee's memorial service was today.

I like her daughter's, Lisa, tribute very much. She told us how her mother would share quirky incidents from school. Letter in which apologized from stepping on school plants and more. Obviously, she inherited her mother's public-speaking talent.

And the Head Perfect of 2003/04. Please for god's sake! Can you at least write a new speech?! You are just rereading what you said on Monday! And all those Pastors/Reverends, however you guys wish to be addressed, it's a memorial service. Yes, I know it's in your job scope, but can you stop with all your brainwashing? I get all that Mrs Lee is with God now, but what's all the additional bullshit for?

I don't really mean to rant, it was a good service. After that, JY, Angel and I were planning to go town. After a long debate. Was making our way to the overhead bridge when I stepped on JY's slippers. Broke it. Come on, not my fault seriously, how many a times have I accidentally stepped on someone's shoes and it remains fine? Your shoe is obviously not for good quality for its $19.90 worth. XD

Well, ended up I let her wear my shoes and I walked, to bus-stop, up the bus, down the bus, into Westmall - Hello!, foodcourt, everywhere else, in my socks. Was pretty funny, met Amanda. Made her look at my footwear or lack there of.

I think maybe I would try that away. Just to see if I can get away with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home