Friday, May 21

Today is a very sticky day. Was up and about the entire afternoon helping my mum set up in Chinese Garden. She has a stall there for the Summer Festival. Think they are going there bright and early at 8 plus to open up. I think I supposed to go after my KUMON work.

Was so sticky and stinky that I told them during the drive back not to turn on the air conditioning. Rolled down the windows instead, if not the entire car would smell. All four of us were all sweaty beyond words.

My mum told me to make myself free on 29 or some time near then. Need to go collect my bursary. Yeah! Would have $200 for my own spending needs, wondering now if I should use it to get a new phone. Because my current phone is so shitty.

Anyway, updates for Friday meeting.
Bennie = Free
Pamela = Free
Angela = Free
Me = Free
Johanna = Should be ok, I'm supposed to remind her. So, I'll take that as an "OK"
HuiPing = Getting back to me by Wednesday.
JingYun = Not going. Have to attend "Parents Session" in place for her parents. And that thing is fixed at 6pm.
YiXian = No reply yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home