Tuesday, June 1

I sound like a duck now. Even worse, a duck with broken vocal cords. Throat is dry, making swallowing painful. Everything is fine otherwise.

Yesterday, my voice was not this bad. Yes, painful to listen to. I delighted in singing out loud. Very scratchy, trailing off notes that are not even high. My sister could not stand it. She was alternating between rollings of eyes and talking to God. Along the lines of "Why me?"

Today, I tried to repeat the same lame trick. Couldn't. Same two songs. Santa Monica, To The Moon And Back. Couldn't even croak out one note. Now, I even have trouble speaking.

This is retribution for what I did last nigh? Hehe, well I must say that I am not regretful at all. Not one bit. For faces she made last nigh. Nope, not one bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home