Saturday, May 29

I have fallen sick. Was up this morning tossing and turning trying to get rid of the suffocating heat trying to do me in.

When my mother came into the room this morning, I asked her to check me for fever. I do have fever. So today, I was feeling lightheaded the entire day I was up. Scratchy throat and all.

Went to collect my sister's results. The teacher did said she was very quiet in class. Snorted right here, he just looked at me and said nothing less. Thankfully. Went to the Jurong Polyclinic just to the right. My sister and I got the feeling that the doctor did not really want to do his job. Whatever.

Ate, come home. It was around noon, slept till an hour ago. Feeling better now. Still hot, throat is still scratchy but no more lightheaded feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home