Friday, July 31

20070727 JY Convocation

Photobucket

A post in commemoration of JY's graduation. The first of us. The end of her life's journey as a carefree student free-loading off of her parents. LOL And marking of her first steps in into Angela's and my working world. Wasting our youth away helping people earn more money while our own pockets do not get much heavier ourselves. LOL, and she has found her job! Working in the government body, we know who we should complain to for our retirement money! Hahahaha

Her convocation is on 27th July, on the morning I just finished my midnight shift. Returned home, was supposed to prepare to meet Angela and YX at Pioneer station. Ample time to prepare, really, more than two hours plus and it's just two stations away. Of course that is if I did not start snoozing and reading. LOL... Oh well, at least I am not the latest. And we reach the auditorium earlier than when JY and her cohort file out.

Photobucket

A photo of the Graduate and her proud parents. They only took time off from their work to attend the ceremony. So it's up to us to play court ladies to JY after that. Trailing after her, helping her to carry her bags, and taking photos! She camwhores like it's going out of style on a usual basis, like she's not going to take this opportunity to camwhore even more~

Photobucket

The Personal Assistants.

Photobucket

The Photographer/Me acting out the role of the blushing bride with JY's flowers. LOL Where is my groom!? Is he even born yet?!!

Photobucket

Camwhoring with the Marketing Mascort. Took tons of photos of her with her schoolmates. Well, not like I know any of them, so pardon if I don't include their photos. LOL, the three of us were laughing at her initially because she cannot locate her friends at the auditorium itself. Wandering around, giving the impression that she do not have many friends. Wrong, so wrong...hours...it took hours before she finished her rounds of photo-taking.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Of course, us being us, it's guaranteed that we will start playing around. Making her impersonate Dumbledore and Dementor in her graduation robes. I really like the look of despair/resignation on her face.

Photobucket

Our foolish mistake. Wearing heels. I think it all started off with me discussing my attire choice with Angela. I have so many pair of new un-worn shoes. Should I wear my pink wedges? She told me she is wearing heels, so I decided to wear my Seo InYoung heels. I guess the news spread to YX, and she too wore her high wedge to match us.

At the end, when we are leaving NTU to return to JY's house, we were complaining away...I even entertained the thought of walking bare-foot. Even told YX that I will be wearing wooden clogs to her upcoming convocation. Never will we repeat this mistake again. The next time we want to meet, we will decide before hand our itinerary, if we are only playing taitai drinking tea, then we will wear our heels. LOL Luckily, JY is my west-buddy, NTU is very near, cab back~~damn cheap, i think it only cost $4.80...

Photobucket

JY changed out, we nua in her living room for while, talking about everything. Then walked to Jurong Point (in the rain) for celebratory dinner in New York New York. Hahahaha, special attention was paid to JY by the NYNY waiter. The last time we dined together, it happened too. Crystal Jade Korean BBQ at Takashimaya.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The dinner also confirmed that I can only be awake till 6PM plus after my midnight shift. LOL Fell asleep around 5-6PM plus the last round during our KTV session, this time too. Chatting and chatting, the my eyelids started drooping. LOL

Photobucket

The next Graduate - YX! Her convocation will be in Mariott on the 16th September. I have already submitted a request for my off-day to be scheduled then, let's see if it happens. JY will be playing YX's PA together with Angela then. LOL I will still be the photographer. Stead hands. xD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home