Friday, October 8

Bored bored. Not enough time for me to surf through my usual sites, yet it is too early for me start preparing for school. Thus, I am here posting.

Going back to NgeeAnn later for the briefing on my attachment. Must remember to bring money to return Alina, think I'm going to pack later after this. Haha, we ate Swensons on Wednesday. Me, SeeYan, KaiYun, Jasmine and Alina.

Shared an Earthquake, Fish & Chips and the Chicken Cutlet. Ate too much, threw up at the Orchard MRT. It was damn wasted, I should really do something about my stomach. Food keep going in and coming back up. Am almost always hungry because of it. -.-

Got 2 volumes of manga, completing a series. Got the <>. Hahah, that is a really belated birthday present from Angela and YiXian. Paying like $8 for it too. LOL Too expensive.

Now, I think I'll go buy one sketchbook or something. At least try to improve, if not what is the point of buying that book. Just hope this motivation would last...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home