Friday, September 17

It is 3 am in the morning, and I just spent half an hour shaving my legs...Hahaha, am I bimbotic or what?! Well, at least I recongize that this is no move of a sane person, so hey! There's hope for me.

Partially is because I don't want go over to Angela's house later today with hairy legs...Hahaha, would be like disgusting. Knowing me, I would draw attention to my legs myself and spend half the night over them. LOL Really looking forward to it. Studying and crapping through the night. xP

This way, I can take a bus home on Saturday afternoon without feeling like the world noticed I have hairy legs. Okay, so I am damn bimbotic after all.

Well, recapture on what happened today. Took my AAA test 2, like before, I didn't get to finish it. However I managed to wrote something for all questions. Well, I do think I would pass this time, but low 50s...Really borderlining it. I mean, for all my test so far, it's this kind of borderline passes....Except for EC...

There's must be something wrong with our tutors. One full Balance Sheet, full Statement of Change, full Income Statement/ Profit and Loss Apporiation, one partial Balance Sheet, and like how many journal entries?

What are we all Maths geniuses who do not need to think about the answers and are able to answer with inhumane speed?? THEY ARE MAD. M.A.D. MAD.


Got a look at Jasmine's today. Her hand is not so bad, well maybe worse than I think. Because I only took a look at her lower arms. But her lower back is full of bandages. Ouch, I would cry and whine over it if I was her. Imagining the skin stretching and tugging each time you took a step, sat down or stood up. I think I just might just lay in bed and demand to be feed and bathe till they healed. LOL. Scary.

So, Jasmine if you see this, take care dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home