Tuesday, August 24

That was the absolute worst paper I ever did.

Not just ever since I entered Poly. Now that I think about it, it was the worst ever paper I did in my educational life. I think I'm really going to fail this time, or else, pass very VERY marginally. Even if I had said so for previous papers, I'm always of the mindset that I would pass. Yes, marginally too or just below of what I have expected of myself. But still a pass.

Now, I'll be really grateful if I don't fail. I went in, looked at the paper and thought it was ok. I don't know, but I think that Accounts come easily for me. Well, not easy as in I can be an AD student but easy as in I understand the concepts, able to get things correct without much work. Just need to remember the format of my financial statements.

So, was happily doing my MCQs, piece of cake. Done in 5 minutes, then to the long calculations. Did my workings on when I am supposed to have my answer for another sub-question. So, oh shit. Realized it only when I am done. So, went about liquiding off my answers.

Then, my liquid paper ran out on me. This is where I panicked. Was making unnecessary mistakes in my journal entries. Things I would get right on my first try, I wrote them wrong.

Simply because I thought through them again so as not to make any more mistakes. I cannot survive without liquid paper. Then, I let myself get distracted by these cleaners who came to put their brooms.

One thing I hate, is people beside me when I'm writing. Mr Hoo used to do it. Mrs Raj too. And I would paused my writing to wait for them to go away....

So the whole cycle continues, until I am really just...struggling to get to the next part...That panic attack never did go away. So, I wrote nothing except one journal entry for question 4. And that's like 20 marks down the drain. I should also mention that I did crap for question 3.

Oh, shit man. I am so dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home