Friday, August 20

I'm 18 now. Now, I'm legal, I've to take responsibility for what I do.

Have gain a brand new outlook on life, filled with a new kind of wisdom. I understand now that whatever I do affects others too, not just myself. So, now before I make any decisions, comments or critic, I will think it through. For otherwise, I may hurt someone, which would not be my intention.

Similarly, I'm responsible for my own life, thus I should not fuck it up. Abide by the rules, play well with my teammates, attend my lectures/tutorial, finish my tutorials, read newspaper, keep fit.





Can you tell that's crap? Likely, I'll just laze/fuck/drink my life through. Never smoke though, hate the smell. Well, maybe not fuck and drink. Because hey, I hate the bitter taste, and I'm not pretty enough for people to fuck. BUT...definitely will laze my life out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home