Saturday, August 14

Someone stole my shoes, the new one I got just months ago. Well, now I will go buy another, try to check if they will become slippery on wet floors. I've posted about falling on my ass at least twice before wearing that pair of shoes.I like those shoes though, excluding the falling on my ass bit. Well, will get one similar to it, light pink too.

That aside, haha, I receive 2 birthday presents liao. LOL First is a pair of ear-rings. They look like grapes with leaves, it's one of those kind of beads kind of ear-rings. Alina told me it's a kind of crystals. Looks cute, does not look like something I'll wear as I think one would have to dress proper or at least neat to match it. Thanks though!

Second is anime DVDs from Weiye of CP. He told me long before he would give me a birthday present as he gave another member of CP gifts too. Told him to give me PoT musical 2, but that cost $500. As it's a limited edition one, lol. Too bad they don't have an normal edition one, I just want one for collection. So, he asked me to choose 5 DVDs instead. After a long debate with my sister, I took Slam Dunk part 1 and Hellsing. I calculated, I got about $100 worth of anime! WHOA....like how long I have to work for that dude...*happy*

Seriously, Slam Dunk is going to be the most expensive set in my collection. After spending over $200 on the Chinese voiced-over version, we are now getting the Japanese version. AND we are going to stop buying the English version of the comics when we already have till book 7. We are going to buy from book 1 all over again, Chinese version!! Because the humor is translated better into Chinese than English. Digging a hole for myself her.

I also finally got GetBackers part 3! Haven't even watch finish part 2 but I feel better having an complete set now. ^^ $70, and I traveled all the way from Paya Lebar to Bugis. Saw an Atobe pillow there. Chibi Atobe. Cute!! $38, saving up for it. Might even save up for the complete set of 3. That would be $90 thought. And I don't space for it liao. I'm already piling up my 3 cushions as it is....-.-'''

Okay, now I'll be updating my anime list. Then unplug the internet connection and watch NARUTO!! Because I do not want an on/off internet connection bothering me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home