Wednesday, July 28

Yeah! I've got POT 124 on my laptop right now! Happy! Should I go for my lecture? It starts at 1pm, it's now 12.39pm, and I'm still sitting on my bum here.

Think I'll skip it and watch ANIME! I have the choice of KKM, FMA or POT. Hahaha, and I just got encouraged not to by Alina Chen! Like whoa...

"According to Nakajo-sensei's site (Wild Vanilla), Hanazakari no Kimitachi e will end in Hana to Yume 18, which is due on August 20th"

Okay, it's officially ending on my birthday. Like nice present, the series I'm following since 2001 is ending. Since it would be released in Singapore then, at least I would not be depressed then. I mean, yes I've complained about the never ending plot and how it dragged on and on in the sports competition arc. Yet the backstory on Umeda/Akiha yet...*whines*

Damn pathetic, my life. Skipping with joy about anime, whining about manga. But...Oh great life is~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home