Sunday, July 11

I'm so bored now, supposed to be doing my work but ya...Since when do I do what I'm supposed to do? Ok, recap on what happened on Friday.

That day, we went out celebrate Angela's birthday. Came home to drop off my laptop. Instead of leaving for the meeting place like I'm supposed to, switched on the laptop and surfed for 20 minutes. Hehe.

Not that it mattered. I'm not the latest. In the end, we gave up waiting to meet AiBing and asked her to meet us at Suntec instead. Ok, she shows up, got Angela's her shoes. That was one major event. To buy a pair of sneakers, we need the opinions of 5 girls. Questions about how difficult/easy to match was asked. Blah Blah.

Then, after quite a while of discussion, we decided to watch Mean Girls. We got the tickets and went down to the basement to meet HuiPing. We got chocolate from Ryoce too. Is that how it's spelt? Not sure, but it taste damn good. Just finished the last piece an hour ago. However, I don;t care for the coco powder over it. Made it bitter on the first taste. After the coco powder melt away, it's all sweetness. Damn good, now my younger sister wants to buy it too. She was asking me when are we going to Suntec to get it. LOL

Back to recap, then the group, including HuiPing now, went to eat tim sum. Bennie and Angela ate prawn noodles, PeiTing ate porridge, and AiBing ate fish noodles? Not sure what it was....and HuiPing and I shared on Tim Sum. Both don't want to eat too much so we called a few dish and shared. Rather good, I should go eat again.

Then, YiXian came and we went for the movie. HuiPing left, she felt it would really end too late. The movie was funny. At the end, we were all making jokes about yellow buses. Bennie and Pam left first, rushing to catch the last train/bus. The 4 remaining decided to but something to drink and chat. That did not happen in the end, but YiXian and I went to stay overnight at Angela's house. Jo was to join but she was not allowed.

So on the way home on the taxi, Jo jumped out of the taxi on the main road to get Pam. She missed her bus and the queue was long where she was. Ya, so we talked at Angela's house. I used her laptop, tried to help her with her pop-ups, to no avail. Then, just when they want to sleep 3am, I asked to go 7eleven for cup noodles. Was a while before we got YiXian moving. LOL

Blah Blah, we ate, came back, overslept. Me and YiXian quickly washed and Angela walked us to the bus-stop. Was stoning all the way. Bored now, not going to continued. I will try to find something more interesting to do now. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home