Monday, July 5

Sick now. See people, I told you I was dying, don't believe me. Popped some pills just down, wearing track pants. How long has it been since I last put on track pants? Way back in OBS, I think. So, that's like more than 2 years back.

Hoping I would get better by tomorrow or Wednesday. If not, can't really go out for dinner on Friday. Not to mention Wednesday, which is my mother's birthday, haven't thought of what to get for her yet...

Praying I'm able to work tomorrow as you know I already called in sick for twice before. And I've only been working 2 months. Not too good an impression I'm giving. Yet don't really feel like going in. Bored now~ don't want to do my AAA tutorial.

Was raining today. Fell on my ass on the slope down to Blk 72. Not the very public open main road. But the other side, nearer to the examination hall. Damn embarrassing. The road was wet. So imagine those manga scenes, where the character slipped on puddle of water, trying to right himself yet ended up bicycling his legs, and still landed on his butt. Sometimes even flat on his back.

Yep, I fell just like that, and landed on my butt with legs stretched out. Just less bicycling and with a loud FUCK. Like oww, painful can you say? My ass is flat as it is. Did not give much of a cushion. And I don't need it flatter. There's people walking there beside the few of us. Think I gave SeeYan and the guys behind me quite a scare.

Ok, recap on Cosfest 2004. It was fun, seeing people dressed up. There's a lot more of people in what's it called...Lolita?dressing than anime cosplay. Naruto, PoT, FMA, FF, there's also Celestine Zone. Chobits, there's more, only I don't recognize them. Regretted not get a camera there, would probably not ask them to pose anyway. Still.

I spent close to $100 there. For fanart bookmarks, which I would not use, they are very pretty. And pillows again. POT of course. One day, I'm going to bring it to school. Planning now. Maybe Mondays, when I have a 2 hour break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home