Friday, June 25

I just check MeL. Freak it. I have no one I know in my PQS IS Class. For ROCK IS class, there are at least Ing Ann and Chin Fat in that class. Think I'm going to be one ASB in that class. Hope if there are putting us in groups, I would not end up in a group where everyone know each other and fail to inform me of whatever shit that will be happening.

Well, the bA orientation camp has ended. We used Jasmine's digicam to take a couple of shots. Yo Jasmine, your cam ran out of battery towards the end, so we did not manage to take a group photo. But PeiShan said she would be sending some to us.

It was fun during the Pageant's Q&A. Pirates of the Caribbean kept shouting out "World Peace" Even when the question was not revealed yet. The MCs told them to shut it, and that they would not be allowed to say World Peace. LOL They went from "World Peace!" to "We Are Peace/Pissed!". I could not tell the difference. Sounded the same to me. Then, it changed again to ...... "No Peace!"

LOL I forgot which group's Mr Male was it, he got the question "If you can have one wish, what would you wish for?" Everyone was shouting out World Peace. He did said that in the end, but he sounded so uncertain. LOL

All in all, it was fun. We won the third-prize group in the end. I really feel that the XMEN SC prize should not go to Terrone. Or however she spells her name. I feel there are more deserving people in XMEN. There are even people in our group, meaning SCs too, who don't know who she is. I only know of her as I'm supposed to be part of the same preparation group. NOTE: supposed to be. Ok, maybe she helped out lots for the preparation but she do not really interact with others. Except for Lesmine. There are others who help out too, are really hyper and friendly. Whatever, their choice.

I would not mind joining next year again. However, the group has to be fun. COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY. I sound like some stupid campy person with an low IQ that everyone hates. LOL Well, we'll see then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home