Monday, June 14

Sometimes, the things my mother says plain irritates me.

I lost my phone today. Was on my way to meet Angela and YiXian when I lost it. Founded out at City Hall Station. Was in total panic. Have forgotten to switch train again, was looking for my phone to call Angela when I realize.

Was very lost, as I hurried out to look for a payphone. I think I was really on the verge of crying. Called my own number, the system kept telling me the user was unavailable. Didn't know her number, wanted to call someone else too for help. Anyone one, when I realized I really have no one's number memorized. Took a gamble and called home. Luckily, my younger sister was home. Asked her to search for any organizer of mine, see if Angela's number is on it. Thankfully it was.

Talked to Angela. Realized I'm still at City Hall when I told them I'm at Orchard 5 minutes later. Went in again to take train again. Tried calling my number again, there's dial tone now. Only no one is picking up. Tried using Angela's phone to call again. Still, no one picks up. Finally, my sister told me to call the Singtel Company to disconnect the line. Actually, she said just stop outgoing calls, so that the person would not abuse the use of the line. However, I was only allowed to terminate the line. I'll need to connect back with a new SIM card within four weeks, or I need to pay a penalty of $250. As the contact has not ended.

Anyway, the entire point is I was lost without my phone. Angela told me later I sounded really upset and bad-tempered when I called her. YiXian said I almost started crying or she thought I was going to cry anytime when I told them I lost my phone. My younger sister thought I was crying too when I called her for Angela's number. I was that upset.

However, my mother questioned me about the loss rather irritably. Harsh tone, so I got upset again. I said not as if I wanted to lose my phone purposely. Then, she said if really wanted to keep my phone "yo xin", I would be really careful about it.

WTF. Yes, I have been pestering about upgrading my phone for a while. But I would not do something like this. The phone itself is still worth an $150. My accessories on it cost another $16 itself. It's POT merchandise. I don't think I can get another like it without paying high price. I have my entire phonebook in it. I kept a note on how much both my sisters owns me on it. Elder - at least an $18. Younger - Should be $3. Now, I do not know the exact amount. I have an list of books on it that I keep for further reads. I have my friends details on it. Birthdates and all that crap. And god knows what else I have on my phone.

If I wanted to play a trick like this. Which is stupid as I now need to pay anther $150 for a new phone. I would copy down all details in my phone first. TAKE DOWN MY DAMN EXPENSIVE AND PRECIOUS KEYCHAIN. How can she say that I wanted to drop my phone on purpose. Seriously, WTF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home