Monday, June 21

Today I went for the BA camp preparation. Was there at 10.45am, I saw the rest of the girls in my group painting these boxes silver. So I asked if I could help, they asked me to help the people inside. WTH. I do not know what they are doing inside, how can I help. I'm supposed to be in the painting group anyway. So, I just took my phone and went to hide at level 1. Was messaging Alina left and right. Was hiding at the open space next to the lecture hall of 73. People walked passed and stared.

So, went to wait at the bus-stop outside the school. Alina messaged me to tell me that she and Jasmine had gotten bored and sicked of the camp. Were thinking of quitting but as they thought I was pretty ra-ra about it. Felt bad about telling me. Do I seem ra-ra? I hardly think so. Just that since I know the NCO of the group, asking to quit would be awkward.

Was bored and sick of the camp just as they are. Wished they told me, then we three would not suffer through the entire holiday. Alina and I were talking about how we hardly enjoyed this holiday. The group do not communicate at all. There's no interaction to speak of. Most people joined this thing to socialize. Where is the socializing? I do not know. We were doing our own stuff all along. I think this have put my mind off on joining camps for a while.

Yo, Jasmine, next time if you guys want to quit, tell me. I might be of like mind, no matter how "ra-ra" or "enthu" I may seems. LOL, that's if we ever join this kind of things again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home