Friday, June 18

Got my new phone. Five minutes after I got home, my dad came in to say that Angela called me. Well, he told Candy, my sister, Angela called her. Seeing how she don't have a friend called Angela, obviously was intended for me. Till this moment, I'm still wondering is there really a point in giving us such familiar names?

Well, Angela called to tell me her brother can help me get an second-hand E700A for about $400. Mint condition. Don't really know how I should react. Anyway, thanks dude. Having too much fun playing with the phone to feel much pain over it. Remember to help me ask about the cable ok? Thanks!

As I said, playing around with it. Took many shots of pictures from my laptop. Need to find some free sites for polyphonic ringtone downloads. Anime at that. I want my FF8 ringtone back. Still think that is the nicest ringtone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home