Wednesday, June 30

Thanks you so very much. Freaking blackout. The entire neighborhood.

Found it funny in the first few seconds. Talking with my sister, asking if she wanted to cosplay for Cosfest. Then, freaking realize that mean I have no internet connection too. %*#@?!

Was bloody hot. My sister was apparently very happy putting up candles all over the place. My father farting, like he usually do. BUT we have no fan this time! Next time, you want a blackout, can you please do it when I don't need the internet and it's rainy. So, then it'll be fun instead of irritating. %*#@!

Now, I need to requeued two of my download in mIRC. Don't dare to on my bittorent at the same time because the connection is acting up. Likely my sister is going off the switch soon as she's going to sleep.

Then, I'll have to crawl up at 4.30am or 5am to switch everything back on. Thanks a lot. Freaking blackout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home