Sunday, June 27

I watched Round the World in 80 Days today with my entire family. Don't think that have ever happened before. The show itself was quite funny, Mr Fogg kept saying the strangest things. Specially when in danger. And his dreams are of an woman, a married woman apparently, when he wear female clothing. LOL

Then, we went to Queenstown for dinner. Was planning on eating Chicken Rice, but they sold out. We can actually go somewhere else for dinner, but we have bought the drinks. The auntie kept going on and on about self brewed barley. In the end, we had Claypot Chicken.

Which sucked. Keep smelling the burnt coal smell off the pot. The dish itself, I found it quite oily. Had less than a bowl of it, was hungry still but I really don't like it. In the end, I still vomited out whatever I ate. Think it was the oil. Normally, if I vomit after meals, it's because I ate too much.

So, I conclude it's the oil. I do not like claypot. Claypot of anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home