Saturday, June 26

Now, I have an weird FMA's chibi Edo and PMK's chibi Tetsu as my handphone's accessories. Total, they cost $23. That's not counting an cross I hang there too. I know it's expensive and it looks crowded. But they are so cute, I could not resist it.

My younger sister has the matching FMA's chibi Al on hers. We saw a keyboard that cost $20 in Popular, wondering if all keyboards are that cheap.

Owww, stomachache. After five days, I finished downloading the first half of Whistle!, my laptop was on forever during these days. I only switched off everything for an hour a day during the three days. Then, it was left on for all of 2 and half days. It's finished. I switched off just now, when I went out for three hours. Now, downloading the second half. I want to finish the download as soon as possible. I never know when they might stop seeding it, or even take down the link.

Again, owww stomachache. Want to sleep too, eyes are killing me. Yo Angela, after you planned everything, tell me ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home