Wednesday, July 7

sick again. i think this is the first time i'm running a fever for more than 1 day. three days to be exact. throat infection i think. who cares about it.

it's my nose that is bothering me. all hot, blowing hot air out. threatening to drip at any moment. i think i might repeat my behavior in secondary school. bring one box of tissues to school/work.

that is if i go. have two days of mc from the doctor. said that this kind of fever take quite a while to go away. and i didn't go for work on tuesday. well, i see how am i tomorrow.

further more, the air-conditioning in kumon have something against me. can stay in there for more than 3 hours. my nose would start dripping no matter how healthy i am before. it's the dust i think. like before when i work in smss bookshop. few hours in there, my nose starts to run. which got me fired as i have running nose on second last day of work.

wearing socks now. those black white stripped socks i got years back. i have no more comfy long pants to wear. have been wearing the same pair for last 2 days. can u say dirty? it comes up to my knees. waiting for 15 minutes to pass, before i eat and take the rest of my pills. oh and my mum to come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home