Wednesday, August 18

...That was easy. I am talking about MYOB, the assignment we had to do for POA. It screwed up my MS Word, but...

After a mild panic, at where I called people to ask question *watches as people die of shock at me asking questions about school voluntarily*, everything went more than smoothly. It did not even take me the 30 minutes Alina said it was likely to take. Finished it in 10 minutes time...

Now waiting for someone, coughsJASMINEcoughs, to uninstall MYOB so that I can uninstall safely with help. I don't even know where the program is saved in. In my owner account or the NPSTD one.... Now fueled by this success, I just might start my studying tomorrow. Have been watching NARUTO these past days.

It's an addiction, download, watch while downloading the next batch, burn watched episodes out to clear space, downloads again. And the cycle continues. Hopefully after the final two batch, I would not be so crazed about it. Was up till 4am this morning watching THEN awaking at 8.45am to restart my download...

All that aside, I cut my hair today. After all the swearing over my last haircut, I think it looks pretty cool. With strips of gold in my hair. My younger sister was saying that I would look very much like a cool Japanese girl if not for my nose. Agreed, my nose is too bad to be one of a cute/cool/fashionable Japanese girl...

This is my first haircut, the full washing and blowing, at a saloon. Well, it was fun if you get someone good at the washing and blowing thing. I washed/blew/straightened twice by two different person. One was very enjoyable, the other almost burned my hair off. She was not shifting the dryer at all....

All these paid my elder sister. She did her rebonding. Next month, my younger sister will be going in to rebond her hair too. Think I'll be going with them if my schedule permits it...Think it's fun to watch the cutting process, not the whole steaming process though. THAT was long...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home