Tuesday, September 7

Have not updated in quite a while. I have been rotting at home for the past days. Reading Naruto fanfics, instead of working on my PQS report like I'm supposed to. So now instead of passing the end product to my members yesterday, I pushed it to next Monday. -.-

Well, I did the background, it was surprisingly fast. Hopefully I would continue like this and get it done before Monday. Woke up this Monday trying to do my AAA. Guessed I got scared by my common test results. I only did two questions, but this time I didn't do the rest because I am actually puzzled by the materials. Look simple enough, only I don't know how to derive at the sums....

Hate it when that happens, would actually prefer it when I don't attempt the questions because of my laziness. Well, at least I got my PMKT marketing mix done. Haha, now I don't have to pull crap out of my ass to contribute to the discussion. Yeah! -.- But I do not understand the email Ronald sent me for ECD, luckily Alina didn't too. So I'm not the only one. Cool.

I only have 15 minutes left of online time....Guess I would read fanfics instead of LJs then. LOL
My god, the decisions I have to make in life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home