Tuesday, August 31

Oh...PRETTY~

Haha, had a great day today. Few of us skipped ECD lecture and went off to Bugis. Ronald joined us, surprise surprise. We ate lunch, discussed that TAD bit of our Marketing project and went off shopping.

Haha, I now own the Illustration book of Hisaya Nakajo. She's the author of HanaKimi. Her art is damn pretty....Hahaha, I am rightfully in love with all my artbooks. Pages and pages of eye candy, who would object to that??

Then, they went off shopping, attempted to give Ronald an make-over. We might have scared him for life. LOL They shopped a bit more, and we dispersed. Some went off, and the rest went to sit and relax in Coffee Bean. Shared part of a piece of chocolate cake, nice~ I don't know the name thought, there is no name tag in front of it...

Will wake up tomorrow morning to attempt my AAA. I'm fearful now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home