Monday, September 27

Finished one module today - Marketing (PMKT). Presented in formal wear, all my points were jumbled up in my head. At one point, I even went "OH Yeah!". -.- real cute.

Wore heels, they were paining me the entire time I was in school. Ended up doing my part bare-footed. Which kind of defeats the purpose of me wearing heels to school. And I have to repeat this stunt on Friday for ECD. Then, I HAVE to wear them, for it's a really formal thing with pretend investors and all that crap.

Came home and went into the bathroom straight to wash the wax off my head. I have it caked on my hair. Damn irritating, my hair is sticky and looks dry. Have to wash it 3 times before I felt the wax was completely off.

Now, I think I'll sleep off my headache. The headache that have been pestering me for 2 weeks and insist upon returning at the most inappropriate time. -_______________-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home