Tuesday, September 21

Haven't been posting much here recently. I have been insanely busy this past week. Was always rushing for project works. Hopefully, it would come to an end soon.

Went to Hard Rock Cafe last Friday with Angela and YiXian. Those two were, at one point, demanding that we be swore sisters. So, ya we did an informal thingy which involves cheers with ice tea and coke. LOL, the thing was fun and really cool. The lead singers have such nice voices. We only stayed for two sets through. YiXian wanted to go back to study. (HA! Like she did studied much in the end.) Well, we did kind of agreed to go back and listen to one entire performance when we are less tied down with school work.

Now, I only need to write the 700 words assignment, which I realized is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I just don't know how to string all my words into coherent sentences...

I need to finish editing of ECD report too. Getting together tomorrow in the morning to settle everything...

One thing through, I have a sore throat. What bad timing. I have one PQS presentation on Thursday, another two EC and ECD on Friday. Following Monday, would be the PMKT one. Wonder how bad my voice would get then, as it's already painful for me to sallow....

Die liao....I am going to sound so much like a frog.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home