Tuesday, October 5

I finally have something meaningful to post about. Jasmine just sent me all those photos taken during the formal ECD presentation. Those photos are like damn big. Bigger than wallpaper size. Resized all down to 400 X 300. So ya, I'll start with those from another presentation. Marketing.

This one is just here to show people I know how to focus a camera. Haha. So obviously, I'm not in it.



Then, the class photos. Some of those guys at the back are not from TB01. They just join us in marketing. Not in the last one as I don't see the point of taking so many when I don't photograph well. I pretended to help Alina focus the camera. She tilted it to the side in the end. -.-





Okay, now those from ECD. I'm in all these, as it's just our group photos. First up, the partners of Pizza Connection.


I feel the one above was a perfectly fine picture. Only Salbiah complained I ruined it by not smiling. I look like an bloody idiot when I smile, so point in case.


I took this one when SeeYan was practicing her slides. Alina was off playing somewhere. Ya, so it was only the 3 of them.


Me holding the camera again, taking another before we stepped into the class. It's an excuse for me to be out of the picture, really.


These ones were SeeYan being a vainpot and wanting to be shot. The last one is Alina and Liana. Our new classmate who joined us this semester. I need to ask Alina for the correct spelling on her name. No surprise there. -.-




Haha, last one: ME! Laying on the table in the ECD Room after the class. They asked if I wanted a photo. So yeah, why not. I already had one last year of me sleeping in the corridor. Why not continue on the tradition. Might just ask someone to shot me one in third year again. ~_^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home