Friday, October 1

YES! We have finally finished all our projects! Next week, I would just be going to school on Wednesday and Friday. Maybe not even on Wednesday, depending on my mood.

Well, for ECD presentation, I did a screwed up job as usual. In fact, I think the only well done presentation I had so far was for EC. And it didn't even have a high percentage, maybe even no percentage at all.... I was not really rushing through but there was no fluency in my delivery.

Anyway, yah that's the end of it. Now I'll need to study for exams. Sit for the exams and it's attachment time. I'm going to work at Singapore Press Holdings. Hope it's no just filing again...

All the part-time admin work I did before are just basically filing... I hate filing, seems like people just cluck all the papers there unsorted and I am supposed to sort them out. Yes, it may be part of my work scope. BUT it was 10 years worth of paper, I need to sort them by year AND name....

I could just cry at the memory of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home