Tuesday, September 28

Seriously yo, I can't put my laptop on the kitchen table.

There will be ants underneath my laptop after! GROSS! They will crawl into my E drive tray....And all those little holes at the bottom of my laptop! Ewww...

Then, when I shift my laptop into my sister's room table. The ants disappear! I mean, do ants nests in the wood of table? Then, what forces them out? The slow humming of my laptop starting or the heat of the laptop?

Because they don't appear the first time round, they will definitely appear the second time. Like for example, I placed it there last night to do my stuff, and everything was fine and dandy. Then, just now when I switched on my laptop when I came home, they were there beneath!

And now they are gone again! Sick. Now, I am forced to shift again in my sister's room. On the table or laying on the floor. Anything is better than the sight of ants beneath my laptop again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home