Friday, September 5

Onto Book 14

My luck is the worst...

Just finished Book 13 moving onto Book 14 for my call-records. I think from Book 11 onwards, I started shifting all my follow-up cases onto the new book so that I do not need to juggle two books for pending cases and new call records...

15 Follow-up cases. FIFTEEN! Monitoring for secured mail, account closure. Hai...DOTS.... Empowerment, waiver pending to be put up, pending approval.... it's the worst. Book 13 for records from 22JUL to 04SEP.

Will I even move on to Book 15... Serious doubts now. Looking at my mountain high follow-up cases, shit from Remittance, the usual bitch customer. Please invest in a bloody printer. What stone age do you live in that you do not have a printer at home. LOL, I am one to talk. Parents shifted the printer to the shop. So ya, no more printer at home too. You live in Bishan, the nearest branch is just a mrt stop away at AMK. I have customer traveling further than you. What is so difficult about getting to the AMK Hub from Bishan. Bitch.WTF.

Remind me again of this high and mightly customer, advise him to try doing his internet-banking on another PC. "What other PC? How many PC do you think people have at home. Only one! You tell me, how many PC do YOU have at home?" Saying all that in a dead snobbish tone. "...I have four" Up yours, man.

And the call routing problem is the thing threatening to tip the iceberg over. Two days in a row. Bloody record. Congrats. It's never the cheap labour who gets these problems. It's the ones here always winning the prizes. Oh well, what can we do? Cheap labour. Encouraged by AMOs to transfer call to SWAT line if they cannot find the application. WTF. Again, cheap labour.

I stress. C.H.E.A.P L.A.B.O.U.R

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home