Friday, August 15

headache ...part two

bloody hell....

I was late for work...simply because the headache got unbearable at 9.30AM...took pills and went to nap....The nap lasted till 1.40PM. shit shit am ALREADY late for work. the little drummers still partying away in my head. Should have just taken that as a sign and report MC for that day. Decided that I would be nice and not sabotage any poor souls. Called in, said I am late and am rushing down.

Instinct! Should have trusted it.

Just not a good day. Spent my lunch hour at my desk, trying to clear all the redundant LNs. Ate one garlic bread, one of eve's digestive biscuit for the entire day. No mood to eat at all. Well at least my body should be eating into all those excessive fats in my body. Too many calls, too many follow up, callbacks... Well, I guess I should say just sorting through my thousand and two LNs is a pain. Irritating customers - a guaranteed part of any bad day. Adel called many of my follow-up customers, just need to sort through the LNs from her, OIC and SOC. One huge blessing there. Thanks thanks! LOL

Coaching - turning a blind eye to it, do not really see how I should be faulted for it. Ok, you want to say I am not proactive enough. "Should not a agent of her vast experience have the boarder perspective to probe/clarify thing out?" Fine have it your way. First to pin-point, never to get anything else done. Was asked if I wanted to speak to her...Don't see how that would have help. Result of coaching: Agent read through LN and have no comment to add. LOL I have given up all hopes. Life is bleak. But we still need to soldier on strongly.

Unhelpful colleagues. I refer to your C833. Throw you the thing. HELLO!? I am OFF for 3 days lor! Let the poor guy called and called again. Let the HDPM people hit my inbox with 'hey, what the shit are you doing? Nothing?" LN, or at least polite LNs that means the same. Check again back with him - may I check with you if you have contacted customer yet? seeing I was off this while.

Paste again. "C833 for your reference."

HDPM's whats' more. shithead. Do you think I don't know how to read c833 on my own? Think I didn't go through them before I LNed you? Or are you just trying to provide me with more solid evidence that you let the poor guy hang there for 3 days, no call-out at all, while HDPM is searching high and low for a person who's OFF this while and HAVE her out-of-office turned on?

Bloody everlasting hell. Merging of the teams, you must be kidding me. Feeling so much like a glass bottle now, every day I get filled to the bottle-neck, barely able to take in more. Still, let's try to get that one last drop in. At the end of the day, you need to step pass the glass doors, turn yourself upside down to empty yourself out to ready yourself for the next day's assault. One day, enough would be enough, the cap comes down, no more I would say. More, more! Violently the bottle would be shook. Rages on till the bottle is hurled against the wall. Or the bottle cannot withstand the shaking, the cape off, the water spills out and rains down on all. Hopefully, it would rain blood. Hopefully, on impact, the bottle would breaks into million pieces and cut into someone. It should always end in blood.

One highlight of the day. I can watch synchronized swimming on 23rd AUG! LOL Xiaohui sent out LN checking when we wanted to claim our two hours off. I managed to take it on 23rd. Without lunch, meaning I knock off at 3PM barring all accidents. Xiaohui was saying that it's not worth it for me to claim it on a Saturday. Still, yeah. synchronized swimming! I need to cab home. to watch on TV. not my PC like I am doing now...still....yeah! LOL

There would be swimming and gymnastics tomorrow or today I should say....LOL

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home