Tuesday, August 12

My new schedule...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Re-done up now...Kinda sad that I would be missing the synchronized swimming team free routine on the 23rd, I would be stuck at work. And there's no repeat telecast. Sian....

Photobucket

Desktop now at the moment....Grids all over. LOL. Got kinda irritated that I need to keep double-clicking on the picture file, might as well just put it into my wallpaper for the moment....Olympics taking over. Desktop, Blog, even the team song. "Beijing Welcomes You" LOL

Archery at the moment. The Korean support team is so hyper and cheerful. I see the big plush suits again...like during the 2006 world cup. Cam-whores, so eye-catching...Ah-ha! As I type, this family keeps waving at the camera, not paying attention to their own country's archer at all. LOL

There should be lots of repeat of the Athletics...just see which one I would be able to catch...But I want to watch the synchronized free routine...Blah...How do i record?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home