Thursday, September 4

lunch...michelle is treating

hahaha....Michelle is treating me to lunch on Friday. at least i hope so. one for one deal for DBS cardholders. LOL

BRP? BRT? Don't what the hell is the actual term.... but at least no funny funny phone calls in the morning passing "this is the calltree. the code is XXX". Dots. That time, because I was the relief, and the actual calltree head is the afternoon officer for the day before I ended up calling people.

Everyone was like..."HUH? what's that? Can you sms me? I am still sleepy." In the end, I sms, I LN, I wrote the bloody stupid calltree paper for most people. I think Kalyn was the only one who remembered what the calltree is. LOL

Redundant really. I think a more simple message like "HEY! PANIC! BIRDFLU! Come report to work and get the birdflu yourself!" would be more effective than calltree exercises. LOL

LOL Spoke to Bryan for another 2 Saturdays. Betty and myself again. I think he's kind of sick of us now. Now, it's him who hung up on us instead of the other way round. Fed up with Betty asking him questions and fed up with me telling him he will be arrested by the police if he rapes me. LOL

Another afternoon shift for tomorrow and I am OFF on Friday~~ Hahahaha....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home