Monday, August 18

Entertaining him entertaining myself

Long hair short hair?
I don't have hair.
What colour is your underpants?
I'm not wear any.
How old are you?
I'm eighty-eight.
Can I hug you?
I don't think so.
I love you.
Thank you.
Do you want to hug me?
No, I don't want.
Do you love me?
No I don't.
You are so sexy.
Thank you.
Can you speak Chinese?
No I can't. I'm Malay.
Can I hug your underwear?
I told you just now, I'm not wearing any.
You are naked?
Yes, I am naked.
Can I hug your swimsuit?
I'm not wearing a swimsuit.
Can I hug your bra?
I told you I'm not wearing any.
You are naked?
Yes.
You are so sexy.
Thank you.
I love you.
Thank you.
Can you speak softer?
What?
Can you speak softer?
I can't. I'm old already. It's natural to speak loudly.
I love you *whisper*
Thank you.
I love you*whisper even more softly*
Hello? Sir, can you speak up? I'm old, can't hear very well.

Did not quite manage to dead-pan my way through these conversations this time, was stumbling over words, laughing to myself. Had three calls with him, mainly him telling me that he loves me, and want to hug random articles of my clothing - underpants, bra, swimsuit (what??) ... Well, how sad is it that this is the most interesting call I have in a while. Shit cases all these while. Hai...

Call me more often~~Extension ***5! 要找我哦~~ I would try to sound like those Taiwan/Japan sex hot-line for you next time. DOTS

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home