Monday, May 9

Mothers' Day's today. Went to eat the hawker center in front of my mother's shop. Veggie (which I ate like 2 leaves), frogs' legs, steamed fish (which I started demanding for 2 hours before), tofu and crab.

My younger sister kept waiting and waiting before she started on the crab craw on her plate, claiming it's too hot. Of course, she had to wait with her palms entangled in front of her. Jokes started cracking ...

"Dear Crab, you have died a glorious death. I pray you would enjoy your next life." Blah blah. We had a crude version, poetic/ dramatic version and many different versions of the crab's afterlife. Was fun...

Damn difficult to eat while crapping and dismemberment of crabs at the same time. But fun.

Ya, so now I am waiting for my download to finish. I need to find other things to do online other than reading fanfics and surfing LJ (for fanfics too).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home