Friday, April 15

Hahaha, once again, it's been proven that I am bad - very - bad at html stuff. Or should I just say IT stuff.

Wanted to change my blog skin to one of the defaults because I am weary of the pink. and the music. LOL Was playing around, ended up making my profile taking up the entire page, or profile at the link. Finally gave it up after an hour, was killing myself. Self-induced agony, what for?

Scratch scratch scratch. Has been having rashes or something for the past 2 weeks now, appear everything, my palm, my bum, feet, thumb, stomach, back, hand etc. I look like a dirty old man scratching himself at the coffee shop.

Will go see a doctor soon, just don't feel like going by myself...

And I still want a job...or will someone just pay me? For convent oxygen into carbon dioxide? Please? Money...money. *scratch again*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home