Saturday, March 19

People should be glad I "appears offline" so much these days, I would freeze people to death with my lameness and handwrite art otherwise. To prove my note...

As I was kind of waiting for angela's to reply my email all day, I drew her this when I was talking to her a minute back.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Note: that two connected rectangular thing with a string is a laptop. TELL ME IT LOOKS LIKE A LAPTOP! Angela thought it was a kite. T_T

I was very offended, and could not stand the insult. SO...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And just in case, she don't get it again. Another scenario :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hahaha....crack conversations there...it was like that all along. Even worse now that I use the handwrite functions. Before, I just break out into drama speeches and lines. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home